Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycles

So you are saying that all AAS shuts you down at the same rate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, all AAS shuts you down, which is why you want to replace your natural test thats shutdown with exogenous test so you don't have low test side effects. When I first started cycling I ran a couple oral only cycles. Adding test can make a world of difference

It depends on the person. I am not a huge fan of oral only cycles but you can certainly try and see how you like it. I would rather run test with my cycles or use SARMs instead.

what is the scoop these days with oral only cycles? I remember in the 90’s everyone ran them. We used to run dbol solo for 5-6 weeks and had good results. Now everyone says they are no good. What is the science and reasoning behind them suddenly not being good in 2021 when they were fine 30 years ago? I’m confused

Oral only cycles are still good and the gains are worth it. It is just that with time we have learned that injectables are a much better way to go for most people or that stacking orals with injectables yield better results. It is something we have learned over the years that has now become common practice.

It is just part of human nature to learn better ways of doing things and adopt the new ways and abandon the old outdated ways.

the whole you have to run test in your cycle was invented in the early 2000's as a way to sell you more gear.

to think you get less sides from adding more steroids has zero scientific backing. the ONLy situation where that is possible is adding in proviron to a nandrolone. and even in that situation expect the possibility of increased prostate issues and even some hair loss etc. so it is ridiculous to think MORE STEROIDS= less sides.

i fucking guarantee if you run tbol alone for 6 weeks at 30mg a day you will get barely any sides and will rebound way faster then running 500mg of test a week added in there, plus you won't have to worry about DHT problems or estrogen problems.

also it isn't true that test doesn't shut you down. again that is a lie. you run 500mg of test a week i guarantee you by week 3 your HPTA will be dead and shut down hard. if you don't believe me run bloods and prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, all AAS shuts you down, which is why you want to replace your natural test thats shutdown with exogenous test so you don't have low test side effects. When I first started cycling I ran a couple oral only cycles. Adding test can make a world of difference

BRoderick Chavez has data on the contrary to this. He has trained Olympic competitors as well as Mr O competitions.
His basis is that if you have exogenous test, your body senses this and shuts down. With non test base, it does not sense the test so it does not immediately shut down. The eventual shut down occurs through feedback mechanisms and this can take up to 7-9 weeks to shut down. This allows Olympian competitors to take short cycles and not needing PCT to start the test because it never shut down. PCT drugs will cause a positive test result.
He has “studies” based on a limited population that he did.
When you think about it, it sounds reasonable. I used to be under the thinking that there was no significant difference until I ran across this.

BRoderick Chavez has data on the contrary to this. He has trained Olympic competitors as well as Mr O competitions.
His basis is that if you have exogenous test, your body senses this and shuts down. With non test base, it does not sense the test so it does not immediately shut down. The eventual shut down occurs through feedback mechanisms and this can take up to 7-9 weeks to shut down. This allows Olympian competitors to take short cycles and not needing PCT to start the test because it never shut down. PCT drugs will cause a positive test result.
He has “studies” based on a limited population that he did.
When you think about it, it sounds reasonable. I used to be under the thinking that there was no significant difference until I ran across this.

Well, all the bloodwork out there of people running oral only cycles for 4 to 6 weeks would contradict that when it clearly shows natural test completely shut down, with both LH and FSH at or near zero.

I also can confirm from my own experience with oral only cycles in the past and the sides and symptoms of shutdown I experienced without a test base

Comparing freaks (Olympians) to average Joes... lol

The comment is rather amusing. Olympians do not have the same endocrine system? Dedication has an impact of the effect of PED’s?

Oh by the way, you should have read the statement rather than jumping to conclusions and making silly statements. The tests included average Joe’s.
I guess I am
Expecting too much from the “expert”.

This forum is called “elite fitness” isn’t it? I guess you are recommending to call it average Joe fitness.

Last edited:
Well, all the bloodwork out there of people running oral only cycles for 4 to 6 weeks would contradict that when it clearly shows natural test completely shut down, with both LH and FSH at or near zero.

I also can confirm from my own experience with oral only cycles in the past and the sides and symptoms of shutdown I experienced without a test base

Do you know which orals had the blood tests and the tanked values? I think it’s time for the lab rat to come out. LOL
Actually with deca you will not see a lowering of LH but it does stop test production.

Top Bottom