Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycles

Tuckitin123

[FONT=&quot]Better explained, I know people that have done oral only cycles from tbol, Anavar to dbol and Anadrol., To my knowledge unless you're tested there really isn't a way of knowing. There are of signs you can look for but wasn't sure if a pct would every be a negative after a oral only cycle was completed and you began a pct taking for two weeks or more. Could there be any negatives to it if you truly didn't shut down or only partially did?[/FONT]

Steroids, including oral ones, will start shutting you down when you use them, and that's why I always recommend a test base (unless you are a female). You should be getting pre, mid, and post-cycle bloodwork done for every cycle, and unless you ran a cycle that was pointlessly short, you should be doing a PCT to try to help get your body back to a natural balance of it's own testosterone production. If you truly insist on running an oral only cycle, chances are that you won't be able to run it very long due to hepatoxicity, so it's feasible that you could need only a shorter PCT in that case, however.

im not exactly sure what your getting at but it sounds like you are asking if you need a pct after an oral only cycle... i dont care if its oral only or not, you absolutely need a pct... you most certainly will be suppressed after using an oral

^ Yeah, little bit confused about the question as well. If you are asking whether you need PCT after oral only cycle then the answer is yes.

Top Bottom