Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycle set up

xaalierCSC

I have ran injectable steroids before but now I am married with a kid and my wife said that I can use them but they have to be orals only she doesn't want needles around the house. I don't blame her and that's cool because I've gotten good results from oral steroids before but not running them by themselves. Can you give me a good oral only steroid I can run for 8 weeks and what I need with it.
I'm 38
6ft tall
195 lb

i would just go with sarms as opposed to running an oral only cycle... it would help to know your goals though... how can anyone make you any kind of recommendation if we dont even know your reason for wanting to use them??

I have ran injectable steroids before but now I am married with a kid and my wife said that I can use them but they have to be orals only she doesn't want needles around the house. I don't blame her and that's cool because I've gotten good results from oral steroids before but not running them by themselves. Can you give me a good oral only steroid I can run for 8 weeks and what I need with it.
I'm 38
6ft tall
195 lb

Try using something light
anavar 50mgs
winstrol 50mgs
n2guarad 7 caps

thats a good 8 week cycle
preworkout use cardazol 3 capsules

Could you please indicated what your goal is? I do not know what to recommend you without knowing that?

Top Bottom