Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral only cycle

pota77

[FONT=&quot]I realize most will suggest me to do a weekly test prop. shot in the glut of around 500mg, but I'd really like to try out a completely oral cycle. I understand the eventual hepatoxicity which is avoided if injected as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of doing Dianabol with Winstrol. What would be good daily dosages of these? Will I experience good anabolic effects with minimal androgenic effects? Thanks all.[/FONT]

You should be injecting test prop every other day not weekly, and it's never really a good idea to run oral only. You are almost guaranteed to shut yourself down, so it behooves you to run a test base.

the only suggestion i have is to not run oral only cycles... there are others that will advise it to you so i'll leave it to them... its just not something i recommend... however, you can do it.. .thats up to you...

here is a video i did on sweet spot dosing that you can watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krWLsgMwtWk

I realize most will suggest me to do a weekly test prop. shot in the glut of around 500mg, but I'd really like to try out a completely oral cycle. I understand the eventual hepatoxicity which is avoided if injected as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of doing Dianabol with Winstrol. What would be good daily dosages of these? Will I experience good anabolic effects with minimal androgenic effects? Thanks all.

Whatever you do keep it to a shorter cycle (8-10 weeks).

[FONT=&quot]I realize most will suggest me to do a weekly test prop. shot in the glut of around 500mg, but I'd really like to try out a completely oral cycle. I understand the eventual hepatoxicity which is avoided if injected as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of doing Dianabol with Winstrol. What would be good daily dosages of these? Will I experience good anabolic effects with minimal androgenic effects? Thanks all.[/FONT]
I would not recommend an oral only cycle at all for many reasons. I think that is a poor plan

Top Bottom