Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Liquid Winni V Dosages!

FitFreak45

Hey, I have an order of Oral Liquid Winni V on the way and it comes in a 50mL bottle! Can someone please direct me on the proper dosages to be taking each day or some sort of schedule to follow when taking this form! I have done the pills and it was pretty simple to follow, just new to the liquid form! Thanks in advance...just trying to get cut up for a vacation coming up.

Hey, I have an order of Oral Liquid Winni V on the way and it comes in a 50mL bottle! Can someone please direct me on the proper dosages to be taking each day or some sort of schedule to follow when taking this form! I have done the pills and it was pretty simple to follow, just new to the liquid form! Thanks in advance...just trying to get cut up for a vacation coming up.

Same as the tabs, but you drink it.

okay, well my first question is:

Why did you order something if you didn't even know how to take it?

These are hardcore drugs, brosky. Make sure you know waht you got going on before you go after it.

I assume it's 50mg/ml. Just take .5 ml 2x ED. Use a 3ml syringe to measure it.

dabuffguy,

I agree with you 100%. I have done the pills and read about the pros and cons of liquid....just wanted to see what I liked better and more importantly get the right dosage information before I start anything. Good lookin tho bro, appreciate it!

Top Bottom