Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Liquid Winni V Dosages!

just sounded like some shit they sell. just makin sure, hate to see a bro get took!

see my edit.

i think it might be that fake stuff.

thats what im sayin, i went to their page and it sounds like the same shit. if so, GET UR MONEY BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats shit is FAKE! then take ur money to Just Add Muscle and get some good shit!

No...not fake or from a website! It is from a guy I have been working with for a whole group of my boyz. The pills worked great I just know they are not the best on the liver! I don't do the shit over the internet, doesnt seem reasonable that you can just order "LEGAL" steroids on-line! I am sure there are some out there somewhere, but I am far to young in the game to know where those sources come from on-line! Again, good lookin out! Much appreciated!

No...not fake or from a website! It is from a guy I have been working with for a whole group of my boyz. The pills worked great I just know they are not the best on the liver! I don't do the shit over the internet, doesnt seem reasonable that you can just order "LEGAL" steroids on-line! I am sure there are some out there somewhere, but I am far to young in the game to know where those sources come from on-line! Again, good lookin out! Much appreciated!

They are both 17 aa, so they cause the same stress on the liver. Doesn't matter if you take the pills, drink the liquid, or shoot it.

Top Bottom