Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral instead of injection

willywonka13

for personal reasons (other than fear of needles) I need to go with oral instead of injection. I have had previous success with primo tablets. I've heard that they are not hard on the live like most oral AS. Is that true? Are there any other AS oral that are no more tuff on the liver than an injection? I really need to go with pills, any suggestions on cycles that wont f--- with my liver too bad?

Thanx,

rw

Most of the mild stuff isn't that bad in oral form - winstrol, primo, anavar etc.. Just stay away from stuff like D-bol and A-50. Even D-bol isn't horrible unless you use high dosages or take it for more than 5-6 weeks. Then again there are guys who can take multiple A-50's for months.

Since im bored ill answer this-you really need to get over your fear of injections bro. As for oral, try winny at 50 milligrams ed or anavar at 60 milligrams ed. Basically here is how the orals list:
In Order of toxicity (MODERATE DOSAGES GIVEN)
1.anavar:hardly toxic, if any at all. 50-80 milligrams ed
2. Winny:30-50 milligrams ed, pretty toxic, but not to bad if not used for longer than 8 weeks.
3. d-ball:30-45 milligrams ed, somewhat toxic, not much worse than winny but some people seem really sensitive.
4. Anadrol:25-100 milligrams ed, very toxic and directly linked to liver damage if used for longer than 6 weeks.
5. methyltest:20-40 milligrams ed b4 training, VERY toxic, dont use longer than 6 weeks.
6. Halotestin:20-30 milligrams ed b4 training, Extremely toxic, use no longer than 4 weeks.
7.Mibolerone: 1-2 droppers full ed b4 training, SUPER toxic, use for no longer than 3-4 weeks.
8. Methyltrienolone:500 mcgs-1 mg ED, DONT use for longer than 2-3 weeks and only for last minute contest hardening and localized site growth. Hope this helps bro.:cool:

Last edited:
methyl,

"you need to get over your fear of injections" ...hmmm. isn't that what your boyfriend said? I am totally joking, dude. Thank you very much for responding, your info was very helpful. The truth is, that my fear is much more pathetic than needles... I fear my wife. I'm on the QT because she has previously questioned marks on my ass from a deca/winstrol cycle. No shit. Anyone ever had this problem? Please keep the advice coming on this subject.

Thanx,

rw

what does "ed" mean? Daily or something? Sorry for ignorance. Also, while I'm being naive, are Laredo and Ttkoyo places in Mexico?

Thanx for helping the new,

rw

METHYL MIKE said:
Since im bored ill answer this-you really need to get over your fear of injections bro. As for oral, try winny at 50 milligrams ed or anavar at 60 milligrams ed. Basically here is how the orals list:
In prder of toxicity
1.anavar:hardly toxic, if any at all. 50-80 milligrams ed
2. Winny:30-50 milligrams ed, pretty toxic, but not to bad if not used for longer than 8 weeks.
3. d-ball:30-45 milligrams ed, somewhat toxic, not much worse than winny but some people seem really sensitive.
4. Anadrol:25-100 milligrams ed, very toxic and directly linked to liver damage if used for longer than 6 weeks.
5. methyltest:20-40 milligrams ed b4 training, VERY toxic, dont use longer than 6 weeks.
6. Halotestin:20-30 milligrams ed b4 training, Extremely toxic, use no longer than 4 weeks.
7.Mibolerone: 1-2 droppers full ed b4 training, SUPER toxic, use for no longer than 3-4 weeks.
8. Methyltrienolone:500 mcgs-1 mg ED, DONT use for longer than 2-3 weeks and only for last minute contest hardening and localized site growth. Hope this helps bro.:cool:

Methyltrienolone???????? That stuff is soooooo nasty its
scary. It was compared to taking 50 A-Bombs AT ONCE.
2-3 weeks? No way. Try 2-3 days.

Godspeed

4 times ed orally? If your using, say, 40 milligrams ed, thats 4 10 milligram doses. I think 2 20 milligram doses, 1 in the morning and 1 b4 training, not only provides a better and more noticible effect, it also utilizes the times your muscles are most receptive AND only stresses your liver for a few hour per day instead of all day like the injectable. Also, if you take 50 milligrams ed orally, that whole 50 goes to work, but since the half life of the injectable is 2 days, you only get really 25 ed.

Hey fonz-zulak, of all people, has a theory that it can be used mixed with sterile sesame oil to site enhance lagging bodyparts. As toxic as 50 abombs? Lets keep in mind that as toxic as it may be, it is measures in MICROGRAMS and as such i think youd need to take at least 5 milligrams ed to equal 50 abombs. Also, if i had the olmypia on the line, id drink the shit.METHYL

methyl and dnp:

If you had to do an oral cycle, with cost in mind as well as results, what would it be? Like D-bol and winny? or Primo and Winny? How much and how long?

Thanx in advance, you guys are great.

rw

Top Bottom