Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral instead of injection

METHYL MIKE said:
Hey fonz-zulak, of all people, has a theory that it can be used mixed with sterile sesame oil to site enhance lagging bodyparts. As toxic as 50 abombs? Lets keep in mind that as toxic as it may be, it is measures in MICROGRAMS and as such i think youd need to take at least 5 milligrams ed to equal 50 abombs. Also, if i had the olmypia on the line, id drink the shit.METHYL

DZZAAAMMMNNNNN.....Methyl.!!!!! LOL

Godspeed

Willy

Oral only? Id run dball or anadrol w anavar to bulk, winnie and anavar to cut, and winnie anavar and halo to get psycho. If you want to run a METHYL stack, try 100 milligrams winnie ed,200milligrams anadrol ed, 80 milligrams anavar ed, 30 milligrams halo b4 training, and 500 micrograms methyltrienolone mixed in 2 ccs sterile sesame oil shot into lagging bodyparts eod. Thats some shit I think E2 will try one of these days. If anyone here has the balls to try something like that, id fucking pay you. I bet if everyone here donated 20 bucks to the TRY THE METHYL STACK fund, i could prolly raise a grand. Anyone here game?METHYL

Re: Willy

METHYL MIKE said:
Oral only? Id run dball or anadrol w anavar to bulk, winnie and anavar to cut, and winnie anavar and halo to get psycho. If you want to run a METHYL stack, try 100 milligrams winnie ed,200milligrams anadrol ed, 80 milligrams anavar ed, 30 milligrams halo b4 training, and 500 micrograms methyltrienolone mixed in 2 ccs sterile sesame oil shot into lagging bodyparts eod. Thats some shit I think E2 will try one of these days. If anyone here has the balls to try something like that, id fucking pay you. I bet if everyone here donated 20 bucks to the TRY THE METHYL STACK fund, i could prolly raise a grand. Anyone here game?METHYL

LOL. I did orals only for 4 years.

The craziest cycle I ever did was:

Dball at 50mgs/day
Anavar at 60mgs/day
Primo tabs at 100mgs/day
Andriol at 800mgs/day
Winny at 50mgs/day

I can tolerate any 17-aa except Anadrol.
After 2 weeks of A-50 at 1/day my Liver
values go through the roof.

Your stack wold kill your liver in a matter of weeks.
That stack just makes me shudder......
E2 is nuts, but not that nuts(He's currently on
1400mg EQ/week and 1800mg Fina/week(This
Fina dosage IS NOT a typo btw))

Godspeed

Yeah fonz ive heard bout you and ulter and your crazy livers-ulter said he did like a year long cycle of dball-crazy mofo. Btw, mycycle was a joke-that shit would shut down your liver within a few days, but its still fun to speculate. Though i cant imagine what kovacs uses-cant be TOO far off.METHYL

Hey, METHYL, methyltrienolone is an interesting research drug, but tell us who has even seen it. This is like discussing the best dosing regimen for Bolasterone.

Top Bottom