Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral, injectable, liquid sarms differences?

goldmoon

Straight up question and answer and let's cut to the chase on this, what are the differences between oral sarms, injectable sarms, and liquid sarms in terms of how well they absorb and how well they work for us? also what source has sarms that are worth investing in? I don't want to spend money on something for nothing

i would not go near injectable sarms... as far as liquid or pills... its all about quality, not the delivery method... the one thing i like better with liquid is that you can accommodate the dosage with liquid where with a capsule or tab, you are stuck with that dosing ...

SARMs are orally bioavailable so no need to inject. As long as the raws are good and your source is good, it makes no difference from liquid to capsule to tablet. I worry more about the source so I stick to sarms.forsale They carry their products in liquid form.

I answered this question just the other day, I will only use liquid and only sarms.forsale as I know what I am getting everytime.

Top Bottom