Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Dianabol for 1st Cycle

Tabmowtez

If I am looking for an oral only first cycle would Dianabol alone along with a PCT afterwards provide me with decent results?

Currently my stats are:
Height: 162cm
Weight: 85kg

I have been lifting for 5+ years and have been fairly serious for the last 2. I am probably at around 20% currently and am dieting down now for summer etc. and will most likely be around 70kg by this March when I am thinking of going on my first cycle...

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated?

If I am looking for an oral only first cycle would Dianabol alone along with a PCT afterwards provide me with decent results?

Currently my stats are:

I have been lifting for 5+ years and have been fairly serious for the last 2. I am probably at around 20% currently and am dieting down now for summer etc. and will most likely be around 70kg by this March when I am thinking of going on my first cycle...

Do not do dbol at anywhere near 20% bro..ur asking for gyno.. And thing with dbol its hard to keep ur gains if u ran dbol alone so take that into consideration...personally I wouldnt do dbol alone..just what I read around..

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

i would advise aginst it just run a test e cycle well and youll be lauphing if you dont wnna pin run a decent ph cycle such as katana/diesel.

could always thro the dbol in with the test if you like.

Currently my stats are:

testing testing 1 2 3

I personally wouldn't run dbol at 20% because at 20% your already bloated, and dbol will just add to that. People do run dbol only cycles, but I think its almost impossible to keep your gains with out test.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Do not do dbol at anywhere near 20% bro..ur asking for gyno.. And thing with dbol its hard to keep ur gains if u ran dbol alone so take that into consideration...personally I wouldnt do dbol alone..just what I read around..

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

What?? Extra gyno from high body fat?? I'm calling bullshit!

Really your best option is to reduce your bodyfat to a reasonable level naturally at under 15% before considering anything. You shouldn't be cycling at all with higher bodyfat. Then after that something like Helladrol would be an option

Currently my stats are:

I think you should man up and do test p for 12 weeks at 100eod but that's just my opinion, honestly though you should not touch aas until you hit 15% but 12% would be more preferable though

Top Bottom