Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral cycle without test

pitlong

I want to avoid pinning and I would like to know what type of mild cycle I can run for cutting without having to inject test, I know test should be the base of every cycle, but do you think it should always be run? some people say anavar in low dose won't need test, please give me some deep indo about this, thank you.

SARMS would surely be a much better alternative. First of all, they are not injected, and they are taken orally. Then you want to cut, and SARMS are a much better option in comparison to AAS. Finally, SARMS are much milder in terms of side effects. Therefore, SARMS are a much better fit for you.

I explain how to run an oral only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

A cutting cycle might look something like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=YouTube Noto, Roboto, arial, sans-serif]A bulking cycle might look something like this:[/FONT]
Dbol or Tbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After both cycles, it's important to run a proper mini PCT.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I would run the triple stack of SARMs. 25mg Ostarine, 50mg S4, 20mg Cardarine per day for 8-12 weeks. A bottle of HCGenerate ES for PCT. Really simple stack.

That is a much better option than shutting down natural test just to run an oral only cycle. You will likely make low to moderate gains and keep very little of them. You would also require a stronger PCT.

Top Bottom