Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An Oral Cycle...If There Is One?

GetBig10

well boys im looking for an oral cycle about the length of 3-4 weeks...
i kno i should not be doing an oral only cycle ...but my soruce is down and well he/she is the only person i go 2...cheap cheap cheap ahha..
well my goals are to get hard vascular and lean...and i am okay ripped right now

5 10- 5 11
9-11%BF (electronically Checked might not be correct)

goals:
6 pack abs...you can see them a bit
really ripped...
lean chest...
and ripped
and ripped
and yes...

dont really want to gain alot of muscle...around 8-10 will be fine but
its better to be lean..for me thinking of getting back into a sports team with my buddy...soccer is the sport...gota be quick

do not flame...i will be inj asap... which is probably 3-6 months...
do 1 oral cycle and then call it quits and let my body rest and thne go at it again...

You'd be better off not doing the oral only cycle at all and doing a injectable test only cycle in 6 months.

BigCracker said:
You'd be better off not doing the oral only cycle at all and doing a injectable test only cycle in 6 months.
yeah bro...is there anything...i was jsut thinkin like tbol and winstrol but thats 2 orals thats really bad on the liver...and its not worth it...but tbol alone could help but not lean it out right...

i can tell this is actually ur first cycle ever.

u shouldnt be messin with roids at a body weight of 160. you got alot of natural gains to get first

i cant... i just cant...
advice
read the posts on the first page
you will find 4 other "i wanna use all oral and i dont wanna gain to much muscle" threads
there ive just given you like 80 replies to ur question

I'm not sure what you mean by "your source is down". Is this the guy you regularly go to for your first cycle or some other source?

Spend some time reading on here about all the options open to you before jumping on a waste-of-time oral cycle.

Top Bottom