Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral anavar 10mg info

Reubeen Jop

Hey
Hi everyone I just needed some info about anavar this is my fist time using something at this level and I was wondering if it comes only in 10mg tabs, the reason I ask is because I have seen online some webs selling 20 mg capsules, I guess it's fake, also what could be the safest and most effectives dose to get results and stretch your cycle as much as you can, everyone says anavar is very expensive so saving some money wouldn't hurt.

Each UG lab produces different tablets in different concentrations. I have seen black market anavar produced in both 10mg or 20mg tablets.

The problem with UG labs is that there is no regulation. It's not like pharmacy grade products where the purity and potency is guaranteed.

That is why it is so important to do research on sources and trust your source. If you are looking for a source of anavar, your best bet would be to head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

anavar is frequently faked man for 2 reasons

1. sources import raws from china and they don't know what they are getting and they don't test them
2. sources want to maximize profit so they swap in winny or tbol instead so you don't know the difference

a good source doesn't need to cheat.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

Did you plan on running anavar on its own? What are your goals for using this compound? I would typically see it used as a kick start or finisher to an injectable cycle. A good dose for a man would be 50-75mg per day depending on the quality of the product. If you have a good source then 50mg should be plenty.

I ran 30 mgs a day with a small amount of test and my results were awesome. Anavar is faked a lot of cut with winny bc anavar is much more expensive. If you go off the approved sources you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anavar is very often faked. Also, getting gear from websites is quite risky, so you already have two factors which could mean the anavar you would be getting is fake.

I wouldnt order anavar unless it was a verified source.

Top Bottom