Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral AAS intake times and empty stomach?

bryan ross

Hi brothers, the next week I will start a cycle of test and dbol 40 mg per day , this is me first time doing orals , I have always been an injection guy but my work out mate did this cycle and he got outstanding results!

Do you think the best way to take 40 mg of dbol is half an hour before work out? and take the 40 mg in one shot , or It's always best to split up your daily dosage throughout the day and how many times per day 2 or 3? since it has a short half life, also I see some mixed opinions about taking it on a empty stomach

40mg for a first run of dbol is more than I would run, I can guarantee you will gain with 20mg.

Shit I'm running 20mg right now with 250mgs of test, and I'm gaining strength on a big ass deficit.

You can do whatever you like, right now I'm splitting my dbol AM and PM as far away from my workouts as possible because I don't want any back pumps fucking with my training. In previous cycles I ran the Dbol 60-90 mins pre workout.

The only difference taking it on an empty stomach will do is fuck with your stomach.

i totally agree with zin. in the old days guys would pop 5 or 10mg of dbol a day

now kids are using 50mg. maybe it is the underdosed shit going around but i think it is just a lack of understanding that diet and training is more important than the steroids themselves

I would suggest splitting it up into 2-3 doses per day if possible. I always take one of my doses an hour before training for the boost and crazy pumps.

I would make sure you are taking 7 caps per day of N2Guard too because dbol is liver toxic.

It does not matter whenther you take oral steroids with food or on an empty stomach. They will be absorbed equally effective either way. Some people get indigestion when they take oral steroids on an empty stomach so for that reason alone, I would take them with meals.

Due to the short half lives of oral steroids, it's always best to split up your daily dosage. I would take your first dosage with breakfast and your second dosage with your pre workout meal (or dinner on rest days) each day.

Top Bottom