Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Options? Hair-friendly winter Bulker. I need some opinions, thinking of 1g test

|3ossman

im currently on, and will be until beginning of july. ill take my time off and get on a 14-16 winter bulker to gain all the weight back ive dieted off. Currently 182-185, heaviest ever was 197 with low BF. I want to get to about 210. this will be my 4th cycle

Diet will be 5000+ somewhat clean calories
ive never run more than 500mg test, but i want to bulk like crazy. i cant take deca cause i need to be on finasteride. thinking about a gram of test, but i should probably work up to that.

1-8 1g omnadren
9-12 750
13-14 500
15-16 250 if i run a gram i want to ween myself off, im not coming off a gram a week of test cold turkey.
1-6 60mg tbol
11-16 60mg tbol

or i was thinking i should do the sane thing, and just run test 500wk for 14-16 weeks with tbol.

whats my best option? any other suggestions are welcome, must be hair friendly though. and no "just shave your head and do this crazy cycle posts"

I'd stay away from the tbol and do eq if you are looking for hair friendly.. some say they lost hair on eq but I'm very prone and all of my rug stays put on test, eq, nizoral, finasteride.

kevin7

kevin7 said:
I'd stay away from the tbol and do eq if you are looking for hair friendly.. some say they lost hair on eq but I'm very prone and all of my rug stays put on test, eq, nizoral, finasteride.

kevin7

Are you saying That tbol is not hair freindly ?

kevin7 said:

kevin7

What.... I'm doing Tbol right now, and I'm the most hair-loss prone person I know.... My dad started balding at 20-23 years of age. My brother, not 27 is lost most of his frint already, and I've been balding since I was 21.

With this in mind. I've been taking Dbol for over a week and nothing in the hair department. Nor have I ever heard of anyone balding on the shit.... You're crazy!

Just an update. 1 week in on my Tbol cycle.... 10 lbs..... Looks like I've lost fat too. This stuff is amazing. Better than anyone told me it would be....

kevin7 said:

kevin7

eq murders my hair, tbol is fine on my hair.

chase152 said:
Just an update. 1 week in on my Tbol cycle.... 10 lbs..... Looks like I've lost fat too. This stuff is amazing. Better than anyone told me it would be....

back to the original purpose of my thread now.......thanks

Goldprospector said:
I still like Deca and Test for a winter bulker and will be doing it again this year. I had no problems with shedding. Gains were tops!

i would love to try deca, but my hair is already thin enough. I cant take test without finasteride, so adding deca is definatly not an option. DAMN genes! i wanna take deca sooo bad.

Top Bottom