Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum amount of calories?

bobbybravo

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cycle is coming to an end soon and I'm just wondering what would be the optimum amount of calories whilst cruising to keep everything growing. I will be doing 150mg pw of test e for 4 months then I'm gonna do another bulk. At the moment I'm 98kg and 6ft2 and 37 years old. On a bulk cycle I would usually do 5000 cals. I'm thinking around 3500 cals should do the job and won't make me get too much body fat. Currently I'm at 12%bf. I don't want to get huge during the cruise I just want maintain physique and grow slowly.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks fellas. [/FONT]

This is a vastly different number for everyone based on everything from genetics to age to muscle mass to cardio level etc. There is no way anyone here can accurately answer that, and it is something you will need to determine by trial and error unfortunately.

I don't recommend counting macros and calories, that is a recipe for disaster and does not work. the way our bodies work is feast/famine. we store mass to be used later, then burn mass when we go through a famine. it is how we evolved and without that in place we would have gone extinct a long time ago

another premise that any thinking person will understand too is that you don't 'keep growing' year round unless you want to kill yourself. again the same logic as above and also if that was true you could grow to 1000 pounds no problem. it doesn't work like that

you SHOULD accept you will be taking 2 steps forward and 1.8 steps back when you use steroids, especially when you put on a lot of mass on cycle. you don't just keep growing man, nor would it be healthy.

we dont know anything about you... if you are bulking, you need to figure out your maintenance calories and then take steps eating above it to see how YOU react... maybe start with 250-300 over and keep doing trial and error... that may not be even close to enough over or it may be plenty.. every single person is different and there's no cookie cutter answer for this question

Hey guys,

Cycle is coming to an end soon and I'm just wondering what would be the optimum amount of calories whilst cruising to keep everything growing. I will be doing 150mg pw of test e for 4 months then I'm gonna do another bulk. At the moment I'm 98kg and 6ft2 and 37 years old. On a bulk cycle I would usually do 5000 cals. I'm thinking around 3500 cals should do the job and won't make me get too much body fat. Currently I'm at 12%bf. I don't want to get huge during the cruise I just want maintain physique and grow slowly.

Thanks fellas.

1) Don't cruise.
2) The number of cals will make itself know. If you loose size you're not eating enough. If you maintain or grow you'll be eating enough.

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys,

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cycle is coming to an end soon and I'm just wondering what would be the optimum amount of calories whilst cruising to keep everything growing. I will be doing 150mg pw of test e for 4 months then I'm gonna do another bulk. At the moment I'm 98kg and 6ft2 and 37 years old. On a bulk cycle I would usually do 5000 cals. I'm thinking around 3500 cals should do the job and won't make me get too much body fat. Currently I'm at 12%bf. I don't want to get huge during the cruise I just want maintain physique and grow slowly.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks fellas. [/FONT]
Nobody can tell you how much you'll need. Too many variables and nobody knows your genetic makeup

Top Bottom