Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimal way to split 500-700mg of test cyp per week?

I'll be getting back to my roots with a cyp-only cycle. I'll do 8 weeks of 500-700mg/week (will depend on how much I can get my hands on...).

Would it be better to split the weekly dosage into 2 large injections (250-350mg), EOD injections (3 x 200mg or so) or ED injections (100mg/day for 5 days if 500mg or 100mg/day for 7 days if 700mg).

I know that cyp lasts 10-14 days... but is there any sense in injecting frequantly? Would that lead to a bigger build-up?

I do not mind injections that much so it's not a problem.

Thanks guys!

The more injections, the better.. Obviously injecting twice a day with this particular ester is not going to be all that different that once a day.. Which may not be all that different than EOD..

But I would go (at least) twice a week.

i really dont think there is a need to inject eod, but then again why not, it is just another couple injections. i really dont think it will matter either way.

Twice a week is wrong. Monday and Thursday is wrong. Every 3 days or every 4 days. Your body needs a constant dose to keep a constant blood level of your AS. Otherwise you will have a roller coaster effect of blood levels. People using Monday and Thursday are usually just too lazy to use a calendar with dates instead of days of the week. It is not the right way to dose.

Twice a week is wrong. Monday and Thursday is wrong. Every 3 days or every 4 days. Your body needs a constant dose to keep a constant blood level of your AS. Otherwise you will have a roller coaster effect of blood levels. People using Monday and Thursday are usually just too lazy to use a calendar with dates instead of days of the week. It is not the right way to dose.

I don't see why one could not inject on Monday mornings then at the same time Thursday evenings.(i.e. 6 am on Monday morning then at 6 pm on Thursday evening) This would make injections every 3.5 days.

Top Bottom