Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

optimal liquidex dosage?

Deezle99

What is the optimal dose of liquidex to keep all the bloat from test away? I was thinking about .5ml ED per 500mg of test...does that seem about right? Also what would dose would you guys think would be best for dbol. I know that not everybody will have the same reaction but on average what do you guys think is the best dose to keep off all the bloat caused by excess estrogen?

From all the research I've done I agree with you about the .5ml /500mg of test. If I were to add say 30mg of dbol per day to that 500mg of test/wk I would up the ldex to maybe .75ml day for the duration of the dbol then drop it down to .5ml a day for the remainder.

gretak911 said:
From all the research I've done I agree with you about the .5ml /500mg of test. If I were to add say 30mg of dbol per day to that 500mg of test/wk I would up the ldex to maybe .75ml day for the duration of the dbol then drop it down to .5ml a day for the remainder.

That sounds kind of high. I thought that most people run .25ml ED (given that it's 1mg/ml).

There is no set or optimal dose.
Everyone is different. For some .25mg ED would be fine while others might need up to .5 or even 1mg per day for an identical cycle.
It all depents how gyno prone a person is if they get bloated easy etc....
You gotta experiement and find out what works best for you.
You dont wanna go overboard with anti-e's but just take enough to avoid sides.
More is not better.

Top Bottom