Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimal Injection Schedule Sust/Deca??

F

Frackal

I'm using sustanon and deca, I was under the impression that 250/200 every 5 days would be an acceptable amount, but the more I read it seems that every 3 or even 4 days would be better to keep peak levels...what do you recommend?

And yes, I realize I should have known this before I started, but like I said, I thought I had it all figured out and now I'm reading something contradictory...

I personally inject every Monday and Thursday on all of my cycles, unless I am using prop or something, then obviously the injections are more fequint.

I would inject half of it on Monday and the other half on Tuesday, but that is just my personal prefrance. Best of luck on your cycle!

M18

how much are you doing of each per week..

i think sust is ment to be injected at least every other day to fully utilize the test prop, and phenyprop that is in it, im not sure about the deca though as i have never used it, and probably never will

Faceless Baller.....Please tell me you don't believe you must inject sust every other day! READ!!!!!!
The whole purpose in sust is constant test levels over a longer period of time through the different test life spans.

Frackal.....you are using a very small amount per week. I would suggest 500mg/wk but this is a personal choice. I would divide the dosages into 2 injections/wk.

Also, it will take several weeks for enough build up at 250mg/wk for you to feel anything becuase sust is slow acting. IF you wanted faster response, you needed to go with cyp. Either way, you will be happy, just hang in there.

Last edited:
my next cycle i use it in i plan on ijecteing an amp of it every other day.. for 500mg a week i would shot up on monday and thursday.......

there have been many posts on here about shooting sust ed or eod,

Maybe so faceless, but that doesn't make it correct. It you like needles that much, use water based test and shoot it everyday.

Frackal said:
I'm using sustanon and deca, I was under the impression that 250/200 every 5 days would be an acceptable amount, but the more I read it seems that every 3 or even 4 days would be better to keep peak levels...what do you recommend?

And yes, I realize I should have known this before I started, but like I said, I thought I had it all figured out and now I'm reading something contradictory...

TAKE THE SUST EVERY 5 DAYS. THE DECA CAN BE TAKEN ONCE A WEEK.

AND ALSO, ANYONE WHO SAYS TO TAKE THE SUST EVERY OTHER DAY IS SMOKING IT REAL HARD. LIKE IF YOU ARE GOING TO INJECT TESTOSTERONE EVERY OTHER DAY WHY NOT BUY JUST PLAIN PROPIONATE? WHY SPEND THE EXTRA CASH IN SUSTANON. NOT A FLAME BRO JUST AN OPINION.

Last edited:
keep your injections spread out evenly. they shouldnt fall on the same days because of the uneven number of days in a week.
example week1: tue & fri
week2: mon & thur
week3: sun & wed
so it falls on every 3rd day. this will keep levels stable. thats how i do it.

Top Bottom