Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oppening a gym soon need some input???

shayne

he problem is with rates with aerobics and equipment...what do your gyms do???

our rates are which is not us but in caribbean currency $1.00 =$2.50

Anual membership fee 100.00 carib...$for equipment only
monthly $140.00
3 months $350.00
anual $1200.00

whats the offer with aerobics and spinning?
Should we just say $140.00 for both?
what if some one just want s to do aerobics alone?
what if someone wants to do gym equipment alone?

And what does your membership card has on it???????

type of member
Name
anual expiration date
card #
barcode #

Im a member of two diffrent gyms and on both of the cards i have my photo and name, barcode, card #... one of them have exp date and on the other what type of member I am.

aerobics and spinning classes are included in the price on both places....¨

-Max

Swoleyoley said:
those prices sound ungodly, i pay 18$ for a gym, spa and all clases

Depends where youare i think, i was paying 110 at EQUINOX in Manhatten and 80 a month at NYSC...Both fuckin blow and are overrated

i think between 40-50 a month is decent for a nice gym...lesss if you pay in full for the year

i pay $50 for the local powerhouse, i really should be getting the student rate... but it's damn well worth it!

ChrisOh said:
i pay $50 for the local powerhouse, i really should be getting the student rate... but it's damn well worth it!

The place i train now (my friends new gym) they charge 55 and 40 civil service rate...They dont have the staem room, jacuzzi, E-zone on each treadmill or any other unneccesary crap....They have the best machies and equiptment i have seen yet, its a lot more fun and easier to train when you have soo many machines to choose from, easier to switch things up ya know....All Hammer Strength and Ikarian.....some cybex stuff

Top Bottom