Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on your gym?

What is your gym like?

• Hardcore, badass gym. Concrete floors, barred windows, the works.

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Gold's gym, but a hardcore one.

Votes: 14 9.7%
  • Pansy ass Gold's gym.

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Hardcore, World gym.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Pansy ass, World gym.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Average fitness center, nothing to brag about.

Votes: 67 46.2%
  • Big time gear head gym. Dudes pop abombs at the waterfountain.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • One dude juices at your gym, you do.

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • Pussy ass gym, neon lighting, chrome dumbells, etc.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I own my own gym!

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
My gym is full of HUGE Guys that make me look like a dwarf LOL ;) It is a great gym with new shit but the guys in there are pretty hardcore.

M18

It's Gold's but I think every man and women in there is juicing like a motherfucker!!! We have little shelves where you can put your keys, LOL the other day there were like 3 Anabolic 2000 guides sitting in 3 different shelves. ;)

It's nice though because most people in there have a really good attitude and are willing to help, I believe that no matter how long you have been working out there is always something new to learn, I love learning new shit!!!

I've got my own gym at home. Only bad side is u miss out on all the pussy! :p :p :( :bawling:

badass.gif

My gym used to be kewl with lots of roid heads. The pansyass owner cleaned them out and brought in the YMCA crowd, yuppies, young punks, fat women, and old delapedated farts. Ya know the kind, the ones that sign up for 2 yr membership then only go for 2 months. THat is my theory, see free money. You continue to charge people that do not use the facility. The staff sucks pathetically now, roidhead used to be head trainer, now it is some twenty year old chick with big tits and love handles. Unknowleadgable staff sent to APEX training for two weeks, now they preach APEX supplements, well I preach Organon supps. HAHAHA! Can't wait till membership ends and move on over to new powerhouse, were all the juicemonkeys went to.

Top Bottom