Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on stack

ChalkItUpBrah

Alright Guru's ... Need some opinions here

Stats:
Height:6' 1
Weight: 220lbs, 11% BF

Need to do a body recomp and get to 8% BF and put on about 10lbs - 15lbs. Based on current finances, this is what I have come up with. Any thoughts/changes/tweaks? (Got PCT/liver health under control)

Option 1:
Weeks 1 – 14: Test E 300mgs/2 x week
Weeks 1 – 14: EQ 300mgs/2 x week
Weeks 7 – 14: Winny 50mgs/Every day

Option 2:
Weeks 1 – 10: Test Cyp 250mgs/2 x week
Weeks 3 – 10: Anavar 60mgs/Every day

Option 2:
Weeks 1 – 10: Sus 250mgs/Every 4 days
Weeks 3 – 10: Anavar 60mgs/Every day

I like option 1 the best out of all of them. One major thing is missing though, you need to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will create a favourable fat burning environment and prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno.

When using the winstrol, I would supplement with a good liver aid like N2guard from n2bm.com.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

There is no magic stack that will get you to a predetermined goal. Steroids help, but you have to train and diet, and after that, it's up to your genetics.

If you are looking into recomping, and not just cutting, then the option 1 is definitely the way to go. EQ will help you get leaner, and it will give you some very nice lean gains. Therefore, go with the option 1 coupled with the proper ancillaries it will be the best recomping stack here.

Top Bottom