Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on PCT blood work

Bedwards_

Hi everyone. New member here, but a long-time reader of the forum. I just wanted to get some insight on my blood work results.

Here is a little background... 27 years old. Done several cycles over the last 5 years, including some blasting and cruising. Mainly only used testosterone, occasionally with an oral. I tried using tren earlier this year, but had to stop 5 weeks in because of the horrible side effects. I have gotten to a point in my life where I just no longer want to be on cycle. I met a great girl, and I am starting to think about my future and things such as having kids etc. I have a lot shoulder problems, and some pretty serious spine and lower back problems (partly from an injury around 2002, partly genetic). I don't have the desire to be in the gym like I did when I was younger. I feel stupid and embarrassed about not cycling properly and regret staying on testosterone as long as I did. But what's done is done, and I am here now. I spoke with the doctor, and she said she was prepared to give me HRT, but I told her I wanted to wait to see if my levels would eventually come back before I make a decision like that.

My libido isn't great, but it's not as bad as it was when I first started the SERMs. I am still having sex almost everyday. My testicles have also grown significantly in size. My strength in the gym has definetely gone down, but I don't really care to lift heavy anymore anyways (due to injuries). Muscle mass has also decreased and body fat has increased.

My last shot of testosterone enanthate (500 mg) was August 29, 2016. I waited 14 days and started blasting HCG (Cashout's HRT Exit Protocol). I used 2500 IU E3D for the first 2 shots, and 2000 IU E3D for the last 4 shots. A day after my last shot of HCG, I started Nolvadex (20 mg) and Clomid (50 mg). I have been on the SERMs for 3 weeks now. I had blood work done 2 weeks after starting Clomid/Nolvadex to ensure that the drugs were doing what they were supposed to be doing. I know it's early, and I still have another 8 days of Clomid and 23 days of Nolvadex, but I feel like my testosterone should be higher after 3 weeks of HCG and 2 weeks of SERMS, especially since my LH and FSH are in normal range (on the lower side albeit). My SHBG is also low, and free testosterone is on the lower side of the normal range (not sure how to interrupt this). I am planning on getting more blood work done 2 months after I finish the SERMS, but I am curious what you guys have to say about my recent results. Also, should I extend my PCT a week or 2?

4de81cbdfc7781d24f70367bdee7c265.jpg

76af2da77b5cc64a4486d686eff7e409.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

You should wait at least a month after your PCT to get blood work done because otherwise the SERMS will still be active in your body and give the blood work an artificially high false reading.

The fact your LH, FSH and testosterone are this low when you were still using the SERMS REALLY concerns me.

Truthfully though, I'm not surprised. You were given some really bad advice. You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

But that's neither Here nor there. What is done is done. I would order a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com and extend your PCT another 4 weeks.

4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day
nolvadex 10mg/day

Next cycle, run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

hcg will cause a drop in LH and FSH, and a rise in testosterone and estrogen

SERM's will cause a rise in LH, FSH, testosterone, and a drop of estrogen

so you are putting your HPTA through a rollercoaster here.

i think you should be running a better pct than this. I would stop the hcg immediately.. drop your SERM dosages 3/4's and run hcgenerate. after 2 weeks drop the SERM's and continue hcgenerate for 4 weeks.. then run bloods again

we will see where you are at then.

as musky said bloods right now mean nothing since you are having drugs manipulating shit

I like the idea of adding in HCGenerate ES. This will boost your natural testosterone production and also make you feel better. I would not use HCG at all anymore and agree with Steve on lowering the SERM dosages. Once you finish PCT, wait 3-4 weeks and get bloods again. This will give you a true picture of where you are at.

This blood work only shows once again why it is such a bad idea to use HCG for PCT. However, it won't be a representative descrption of the situation untill you run another blood work a month later, which is when you are supposed to be completely recovered.

Top Bottom