Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on my Ostarine and Testosterone cream cycle

Steve_86

Hi guys,

I've done a fair bit of research and come up with the following. Can you give me any thoughts / advice as I'm pretty new to this. I have kept natural other having used Ostarine once with with good results. I know you guys probably hate these advice threads but I would really appreciate any input :)

Weeks 1-8:
- Ostarine 35mg/day
- Testosterone cream (Androforte 5%) 1ml (50mg testosterone) applied twice daily to scrotum
- Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (or every day?)

PCT weeks 9-12:
- Clomid: 50/25/25/25
- Exemestane 25/25/25/25
- DAA 3g daily
- Testofen 900mg daily

My stats:
26 years old.
~83kg, 177cm tall
120kg 5RM bench
180kg 5RM squat
200kg 5RM deadlift
75kg 5RM military press

Last edited:
what are your stats? its hard to give advice without knowing what im working with??

I listed my stats and 5 rep max's at the bottom. What else would you like to know?

I'm not sure what my body fat % is. I don't have visible abs but i look fairly trim.

LMAO... that's not your stats... your age/height/weight/body fat... you know... essentials that will let me know what you need?????????????

LMAO... that's not your stats... your age/height/weight/body fat... you know... essentials that will let me know what you need?????????????

Sorry? I already listed my age, height, weight and gave an idea of my body-fat (maybe 12%). Its all in the original post... is it not showing up or something?

Sorry? I already listed my age, height, weight and gave an idea of my body-fat (maybe 12%). Its all in the original post... is it not showing up or something?

It is showing up.

Well I dont know a lot about test gel so I wont chime in there but I will say something about the OSTA......

I know that on some other boards there are guys recommending OUTRAGEOUS doses of SARMs just because they feel fine when they do it.......such as 200 mgs of S4 ED or 50 mgs of OSTA ED.

OSTA isnt dangerous, but I would think you probably start seeing diminishing returns after 25 mgs. Your time and money might be better spent running for a little longer at 25 mgs rather than shorter at 35 mgs.

my 2 cents

It is showing up.

Well I dont know a lot about test gel so I wont chime in there but I will say something about the OSTA......

I know that on some other boards there are guys recommending OUTRAGEOUS doses of SARMs just because they feel fine when they do it.......such as 200 mgs of S4 ED or 50 mgs of OSTA ED.

OSTA isnt dangerous, but I would think you probably start seeing diminishing returns after 25 mgs. Your time and money might be better spent running for a little longer at 25 mgs rather than shorter at 35 mgs.

my 2 cents

Yeh, your right. I'll keep it to 25mg/day.

Pound4PoundAAS said:
What is your cycle history?

Nothing other than Ostarine.

Basically I'm wondering how suppressive this will be, will i require a full 4 week PCT?

If you run 25 mgs ED or more You will need to PCT for 4 weeks. However, you dont need to go all out as if you were doing PCT after an AAS cycle - a natty test booster and a support supp will be plenty.

Top Bottom