Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on this low dose cycle for cutting, please.

coxmclean66

how are you guys, I have done two bulking cycles with test and deca in the past, this time my friend and I are looking to cut, this is what we have in mind:
Week 1 to 8 Test Prop 400 mg a week
Week 3 to 8 Tren A 50mg 400 mg a week
Week 3 to 8 Anavar 60mg a day
Week 3 to 8 Clen 80 mg a day
what do you think guys? I have some doubts on the tren and test doses been to hight for cutting, no?

thank you.

Where are your support supplements?

1. You are missing an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen levels in the normal range
2. You are missing an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin levels in the normal range
3. I would also add in a good liver aid supplement when using the anavar since its liver toxic. Something that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I personally use n2guard from n2bm.com
4. I really like adding cardarine into any cycle that contains tren to reduce tren related side effects -> https://www.evolutionary.org/trenbolone-cardarine-gw-and-cardio-side-effects

You want higher dosages for cutting as opposed to bulking. Having said that I would drop the clen, and run winny instead of var.

That's well above a gram of gear per week.......definitely not low dose. And tren is extremely harsh so you could never call a cycle like that mild either. That being said, I do like the cycle other than the clen. Drop that shitty garbage and use something like Cardarine for an extra fat loss boost.

Top Bottom