Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions of juicing before reaching natural max?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
whats everyones opinion of juicing before reaching your natural max?

You won't ever really know what's you natural max. Instead develop a solid base, learn to eat and train and know how your body works. Apply this and through time you will build the solid foundation then you can decide if steroids are for you. For those that have only trained 2-3 months then decide to use it because they blame there not seeing gains of bad genetics than I say they are pathetic and don't belong in the steroid game. Just my opinion and I personally know people like this and some are people that I'm friends with. I let em know though, it's there body and there choice. I just feel that most of these types will never really fully learn to appreciate the fitness world for ALL that it is and not just the drugs.

....my plan is to start this fall..i have only been working out since early summer so i figured i should wait about a year and a half before i did any..plus i want to be in the best health i can be before starting..i have heard that it is harder to grow naturally thought after using thats why i asked

I think that 23-24 is as good of a time to start, especially if you haven't gained at all over several months, meaning 6-9 months...that's when i started, but you may get all kinds of opinions on this, some older, some younger...

thanks for the info...ill be 25 this fall

I was 5'8", 173 and probably 6-7% bodyfat since it was not long after my first show. This genetic limit crap is just crap. That's not what's important here. What matters is being able to train hard enough to recruit enough muscle fibers to really tax the muscle enough that steroids can be taken advantage of. If you have bodyparts you've never even felt a fully flushed pump in, so that it hurt to stretch or contract the muscle you're not ready. You'll be training 8-10 years solid before you reach your genetic limit.

Good time to start is when your natural T levels (via blood testing) drops out off the top half of the normal range.

which is better in your opinion:

1. guy who is 25 and has been lifting for 12 months and decides to juice. decent amount of nutritional knowledge and a good workout split.

2. guy that is 19 who has been training since he was 15. vast amounts of nutrionaly knowledge and great workout split.

so many people think the 25yr old would be fine and it would be a bad idea for the 19 yr old just based on age. i see this happen so often. some joe average pops in the gym for a while then starts juicing 8-12 months later and gets a thumbs up from everyone. But when a guy, me for example, who has been lifting for 4 years but is still "young" get harassed for even thinking about taking juice.

number 1. I know that's what you expect, but don't want to hear. I grew into my mid 20's, 19 is just too young, your natural T levels are soaring right now, just keep taking advantage of them...

Top Bottom