Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions for a first timer

tbgant5228

Sorry if this is in the wrong sub forum...new to the forum, new to tapatalk, and new to using gear. Anyway...I'm about to get started on my first cycle. I'm 6'1 320 and I compete in strongman. I'm trying to get stronger but maintain around the same weight...loosing is obviously fine I would just like to not be any heavier going into the next event. I have a blend that is 100mg tren e/200mg mast e/ 200mg test and I also have 200mg tren e by itself. I've been told to run it at 300 tren/200 mast/ 200 test a week for the first 4 or so weeks and then up the tren accordingly. From what they're telling me it makes sense in theory but I have no experience with this so I'd like more opinions about the best way to cycle what I have. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Scrap the mix that you have for now, just go with Test. Typically a starting dosage for a first cycle is around 500mg per week. Based on your size though, I would start with 750-1000mg per week. If you compete in strongman, I'd assume you are pretty experienced with lifting and training, so starting with a slightly higher dosage of test than other should not effect you that much. Run the Test for a total of 12 weeks.

I'd also assume with your stats that you are carrying a good amount of body fat. That means you will have a greater risk of estrogen related side effects, so make sure you have an AI ready. In fact, I would just run it from the start. Aromasin at 12.5mg daily is a good starting dosage, or Arimidex .5mg/eod. Everyone is different though, so you may need to adjust that as needed.

As far gaining size, that is going to depend on your diet. To start I would keep your diet the same as it is now, then adjust it as you go. Eat big, and train hard and you should have some incredible results.

Some might recommend the usage of some oral steroids at the beginning or at the end of your cycle. They can add a great deal of strength on you fast, but for now I would avoid them and just run Test only. From what I know about strong man, it is a combination of both pure explosiveness and muscle endurance. Orals are known for causing terrible pumps in the back and calves and could have a bad effect on your training. So just a heads up with those.

I probably should have mentioned I have run a cycle of test prop at 150mg eod before...as far as an ai, I have some non prescription e blockers and p blockers. Would those do the job or are they not effective enough when using tren? I've also been told that mast is anti estrogenic enough to nullify the estrogen sides of tren at that dose. As for orals...the whole reason I went to injectables is that I'm tired of swallowing 40 pills a day lol. So I'm avoiding those if possible. Tha sl for your reply.

Masteron and non prescription blockers.. whatever those are.. are going to have very little to no impact on your estrogen levels. A guy that is 5% body fat may be able to get away with doing that, but I am going to assume you are not that lean. Mast is also mostly an aesthetic steroid and is not going to have much of an impact on your performance. It's pretty expensive, so you running it would be a giant waste of money imo.

Tren does not convert to estrogen, it is a progesterone that raises prolactin.. which is a hole different ball game. Elevated prolactin can lead to ED and lactation.. which is not pretty stuff. You combat these side effects with the usage of caber or prami. If this is new info for you, I'd make sure to do a bit more research. Not everyone has a problem prolactin, but when it comes to ED or lactating.. I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Tren may also kill your endurance if you are worried about that. I think a much better stack would be Test with Deca or NPP.

The non prescription e blockers are blockers that they sell with prohormones. Same for the prolactin blockers....and that info isn't new to me. I just thought it was worth asking since their are so many different answers to the same questions when it comes to gear. I appreciate the insight though. I'll look into deca.

Top Bottom