Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions - Fina / Winny 6 Week Strength / Cutting cycle - with post cycle recovery

SirWanksalot

Wanting to ad some strength and lose some body fat.

36 yo, 6' 215lb with estimated 15% bf (33lbs)

1) Please critique cycle
2) all comments welcome
3) Would "Anavar" help with goal?
4) It's hard to find clean needles in Russia

Fina / Winny 6 Week Strength / Cutting cycle - with post cycle recovery

Week 1
Fina 80mg (DMSO) ED
Winny 50mg tab ED

Week 2
Fina 80mg (DMSO) ED
Winny 50mg tab ED

Week 3
Fina 80mg (DMSO) ED
Winny 50mg tab ED
Clenbuterol 2 days on /2 off (ECA on off days)
T3 25mcg to 50mcg ramp up

Week 4
Fina 80mg (DMSO) ED
Winny 50mg tab ED
T3 50mcg to 100mcg ramp up

Week 5
Fina 80mg (DMSO) ED
Winny 50mg tab ED
T3 100mcg to 50mcg ramp down

Week 6
Fina 80mg (DMSO) ED
Winny 50mg tab ED
T3 50mcg to 25 mcg ramp down

---------Post cycle-----------

Week 7
Clomid 100mgs ED
FUZU (trib) 2caps ED
DHEA 200mg ED
ECA

Week 8
Clomid 50mgs ED
FUZU (Syntrax - Trib) 2caps ED
DHEA 100mg ED
ECA

Week 9
Clomid 50mgs ED
FUZU (Syntrax - Trib) 2caps ED
DHEA 100mg ED
ECA

Nice cycle, What about adding some Test to keep up the sex drive and give you some nice gains as well ?
Good Luck

M18

Good idea DCS with clearing some of the confusion.
Now for the cycle I too would add a little test in order to replace some of the muslce that you may lose from the dieting.

I like your cycle bro, i just started almost the exact same cycle on monday, except i am taking 400mg of Equipoise per week also...........Are you using the DMSO gel or liquid? I used the liquid a couple of years ago and it didn't bother me at all, but yesterday when i used the gel i broke out and my skin got real nasty........By the way, don't let anyone tell you to go every other day with the fina, when you are takin it transermally you need to do it every day...............good luck!;)

E2, ulter, and others say to inject fina every day. The reason being it is out of your body in something like 30 hrs, so to keep levels constant, you need the every day approach.

Personally, I couldn't imagine not using Test with that cycle. You're gonna shut down your natural test pretty hard, and T3 at those dosages will be catabolic. Also, using Clen on a 2 day on/off cycle is outdated as a theory---consider going 10days - 2 weeks intermittent with ECA.

Post-cycle: I think you're gonna waste some money there. Maybe consider Clomid/Proviron/Clen for your post cycle agenda. If you go with Test, you should be picking up some Proviron, or Arimidex anyways.

1st off - thanks for all the input concerning my cycle.

1) Adding some test to cycle. What amount would help ensure sex drive stays?

2) I'm using DMSO gel for the fina

3) DHEA - I read somewhere (ganeskeeper I think) that DHEA was good for post cycle. But from the respones here indicate other so I will not use. "No DHEA"

4) Personally T3 has never been that good for me. If I we're to incorporate "DNP" and do away with the Clen/T3, What would be the best way to use the DNP? during cycle, post cycle. I would imagine 400mg per day dosage for my weight is about right (215lb). would the best way be to do "two" 7-to-10 day DNP cycles?

Thanks again for all your help

Keep the advice coming

Sirwanksalot

Top Bottom