Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on dosage?

[FONT=&quot]I am 41 years old and I just finished my first use ever of test. I have been lifting on and off for about five years with decent reults, but I have always been a hard gainer (6'3" with a high metabolism) and I just never could seem to break plateaus or gain considerable mass. I decided to use test to try and make some significant progress in my "old age." I used 300 mg per week for ten weeks. Needless to say, I had fantastic results! My gains in strength were significant and I have literally had at least ten people make comments in the last several weeks ("man, you are getting buff" etc.). I am very pleased with the results! My question is I know now that I am done with the test that I will lose quite a bit of my strength gains, but willI lose all of it? I had heard that even after you go off the test, you will still retain at least some of the strength gains. Also, I am not going to do another cycle now unti upcoming Summer. Would it be too much if I did 400 mg per week? Thanks for your input.[/FONT]

no human knows what you will or will not lose... you can easily run a sarms bridge in between cycles to help prevent that... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

How was your PCT? That's really the key to keeping most of your gains

I am 41 years old and I just finished my first use ever of test. I have been lifting on and off for about five years with decent reults, but I have always been a hard gainer (6'3" with a high metabolism) and I just never could seem to break plateaus or gain considerable mass. I decided to use test to try and make some significant progress in my "old age." I used 300 mg per week for ten weeks. Needless to say, I had fantastic results! My gains in strength were significant and I have literally had at least ten people make comments in the last several weeks ("man, you are getting buff" etc.). I am very pleased with the results! My question is I know now that I am done with the test that I will lose quite a bit of my strength gains, but willI lose all of it? I had heard that even after you go off the test, you will still retain at least some of the strength gains. Also, I am not going to do another cycle now unti upcoming Summer. Would it be too much if I did 400 mg per week? Thanks for your input.

What's your pct been like?

Top Bottom