Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on this cycle?

Cnmoon10

Test Sustanon250 2 injections a week Wk 1-12
Tren Enan. @600 mgs a week Wk 5-12
Primo(pills) @100mgs ED Wk 3-12
Arimidex @.5 mgs EOD
Dostinex @ 1 mg a week
Letro on hand
Also plan on using HCG, would REALLY love for someone to tell me the best way to use HCG( end of cycle, during whole cycle, etc.)
Then Clomid for PCT along with HCGenerate.
This is not set in stone, I just want to make sure there are no red flags.

Hey bro. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, cycle, and lifting experience?

I don't pct, but if I did, this is how I would use HCG. Last two weeks on cycle would be 250iu twice a week. And the same 250iu twice a week in the two weeks between cycle and starting pct. so four weeks total. That's really all you need.

I would also get Nolva for pct.

Last edited:
I have a different opinion on hCG.
I recommend hCG during the whole cycle up to PCT. When you take AAS, you shut your natural LH production down. HCG keeps your Leydig cells working artificially through mimicking the LH production in the pituatary. If you do not take HCG you run the risk of desensitizing the Leydig cells which causes natural test production then you are up the creek without a paddle.

Using hCG during PCT is just as bad. PCT is to get your natural hormone production back to normal. Taking hCG in PCT is still artificially activating the leydig. Exactly the opposite of what you want.

Top Bottom