Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on adding on

JamesCampion86

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I am going to run a testosterone Only cycle for 16 weeks, I will start hcg from Week 8.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So since natural production of test will be shut down, should I add any test booster (like tribulus, horny goat weed etc...) to my cycle or it will be just a waste ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

Save the natural test booster to add in with your PCT. It really won't do anything while you are on cycle.

you can definitely run it on cycle... the best time to run it is the last four weeks right up until pct and then of course during pct but you can also run it on cycle if you want... m1 mk at esarms.com or dga post ct would be the best options for you... both excellent test boosters

Hi,

I am going to run a testosterone Only cycle for 16 weeks, I will start hcg from Week 8.

So since natural production of test will be shut down, should I add any test booster (like tribulus, horny goat weed etc...) to my cycle or it will be just a waste ?
Thanks
It'd be a waste. But I'm worried you ought to know this before - how old are you?

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So since natural production of test will be shut down, should I add any test booster (like tribulus, horny goat weed etc...) to my cycle or it will be just a waste ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
A complete waste. Dont bother

Top Bottom