Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on aas and sterility ?

shanderiberieo

So, I'm one of the lucky ones that my wife doesn't care for me to use aas, actually encourages it, meal preps with me and even pins me. I've done one cycle since we've been married and three my entire life. After the one cycle of us being together she asked that I wait to do another cycle until we have our first kid. Reason being is I have a buddy who abused AAS from an early age and is now sterile. I'm not certain AAS is to blame in his case but he was reckless with them and still is to this day. So the point of this long rambly post is to get your guys' opinion on steroids making you sterile? I remember a few of you saying you got your wives pregnant while on cycle so I think as long as your responsible, you're fine. Whats everyone's thoughts?

they certainly dont help things.. .ive seen many have kids on steroids but when you abuse them, its definitely going to be a hinderance... it has been for me and i never even abused them

It’s dependent on the Individual. I had no issue whatsoever conceiving on tren even. Both kids conceived on cycle. HCG could be why. Not sure. But remember some people will be sterile even if they e never used steroids. That’s very common this day and age. I’d be more worried about food and water chemicals personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth searching for. About once a month we will get some very silly member talk about their 5 years non-stop Blast and Cruise. Low and behold their balls have stopped walking and they come begging for help.

Top Bottom