Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on which aas causes the least amount of acne

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
from whateveryone has used or is familiar with what would you recommend for a first cycle that will have the least amount of acne sides?this is my main worry so post up what you think is best choice...my goals are to put on lean mass but i will be happy with any extra gains as long as i can limit the acnce..thanks:D and i know about pct and all that...just wondering about the sides on it..i feel better hearing from real users then just reading a webpage tell me about it

Probably the least androgenic AAS's such as primo or Anavar would be your best choice. However if you are prone to acne, you will get some regardless. There are various methods to prevent AAS induced acne though ie. Pantothenic Acid, Retisol-A, Proactiv, tanning....accutane

thanks for the info...and them should be used alone then?i am prone to acne but i keep my skin 99% percent clear now from regular tanning..i want to do a cycle but i do not want to get the effects that some do from them...a friend of mine has scars all the way down his back and he had to ctop his cycle inn the middle because it got so severe.

i read up on both them and it seems like the primobolan seems the more stronger of the 2 with the same sides?

If you are prone to acne, your best bet is probably Anavar. Regardless of which is stronger (all depends on doses), the injection of oil (primo) itself into your body can lead to acne as well. What goes in must come out...

I got some nasty back Acne from Sust, and I've been through the ringer trying to get rid of it. In my experience:
-Tetrcycline is completely useless (did nothing in 6 months of using)
-Accutane works like a charm, but I found the sides to be heavy
-Pantothenic Acid works like a charm but only in heavy doses

Oxandrolone and then Nadrolone (mg for mg- Ratio between Anabolic and Adrogenic).

ISOTREX(IN) works very well if its used more than 8weeks (Isotre... roa!)!

Dantes, why did you use 6 month tetracycline??????????? Antibiotics should be used as hard and as short (!) as possible!!! So that the bac. cant get ressistant!

I don't know if it is just me or what but EQ doesn't give me much acne. I was washing twice a day with neutrogena stuff but I always do that and get it from other anabolics. oddly enough i respond well to EQ as well. that might play a part in it who knows. just my experience though

Whiskey

good info..keep it coming thanks!!

Top Bottom