Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opening organon bottles

jay49

i just picked up some organon sus, and the bottles dont have the normal line around the neck. they are really hard to open, you have to use force and the top part shattered in my hand. does anyone have any good ideas on opening these bottles? thanks

Bro we're not talking rocket science here. First off I've never seen Organic sust amp's without a white line on the 'neck' of the amp. Anyway forgetting that, get yourself and ladies file and score the amp at the 'neck' and snap off away from the score line, simple.
Regards

Bouncer

The Organon Karachi's have the white line around the neck.

MABE THESE ARE NILE SUST AMPS? ANYWAY NAILFILE,THEN TAKE A INK PIN LID AND SLIDE OVER THE NECK THEN SNAP IT OFF.

Russian?

I've heard that the russian sust. is hard to open. Ive never used it, but Ive never had any probs with Organon either... I just pop 'em with my thumb.
Though I know that breaking one would suck (in a bad way) and gear can be hard enough to get anyway. So filing some on the front, sides and way would be a smart thing to do. :alien:

Russian sust(cyctahoh) are the only ones that I hear problems with opening on a regular basis. They're still easy to open as long as you file correctly and use a pen cap to pop them open...

Top Bottom