Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opening ampule

bro your platinum so do a search on this subject and you will get a shit load of answers for this.

Try using a small steel file shaped like a triangle (available at hardware store)......put the amp between your thumb and the edge of The file then thurn the amp with your other hand using slight pressure on the file.....this scores the glass and then can easily be snapped off at the score mark on the neck..

One quick method is to use a small kitchen towel and small hammer. Wrap the amp so it is protected in the towel and rest the top of the amp against the side of the counter. Use small hammer to impact the amp resting against the counter, also wrapped in cloth. Just the top piece will break open where you hit it with hammer...spilling nothing.

Get the lid of a ball point pen , hold the part below the nexk with a towel and put the pen top over the amp. Then snap it away from you.
Works like a charm.

Best way is to use a file. I have even used one of my wifes nail files before and it works fine. Usually you dont even need to use a file. Just snap it quickly with your fingers and you should be fine.

Go to carecenter.com amp openers,last time I bought them it was 3 for 20 bucks . One opener is good for 500 amps.

Top Bottom