Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only anavar only cycles?

CerealKiller

Okay guys please don't flame me too bad, but I've thought about ordering 1000 tabs of **'s anavar and just do it like this:
30 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off
40 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off
50 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off
60 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off

It will only be around 600$ so money will not be the problem. But will I still get desent (sp?) result when using the same over and over again. BTW haven't done any cycles yet.

My stats are:
(almost) 21 yo, 2 1/2 years of training, 182 lb (started at 138), BF around 13-14%.

It's not because I'm scared of needles, and I've also considered trowing in a deca + winny cycle in the middle, but I just don't want the water retention and I can't get any eq.

Ya the creatine is very important while on anavar, if I were you I would start out with 40mgs a day and if your not satisfied I'd up the dosage, you may not need 60mgs a day to see good results.

Also with the deca dont worry so much about the bloat, start low mg wise. I kind of think that var and deca are similar in the sence that they both help with strenght and not a ton of size, the deca being better with size of couse, and more severe side as well.

ORCA

bro if dont want any water retention and money isnt an issue for you then get some arimidex. So easy...

Thanks for the replies guys.

I was thinking 30 mg would be enough with a good diet since it's my first cycle. Then later on I'll up the dosages a bit untill I get the results I want.

So how about this:

30 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off

40 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off

Deca 300-400 mg + winny 25 mg/day + arimidex 0,25/day x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off

40-50 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off

40-60 mg x 8 weeks, 8-12 weeks off

Just looking for 5-10 lb at a time of keepable mass with very limited sides and a nice strength increase.

BTW does anybody know if 1000 tabs will be considered for personal use i Denmark, or some of the surrounding (sp?) countries.

Not an armidex expert by any means but deca converts to progesterone not estrogen so unless I've heard wrong on multiple occasions - it will not help with deca as it only works on estrogen.

MadCow1 said:
Not an armidex expert by any means but deca converts to progesterone not estrogen so unless I've heard wrong on multiple occasions - it will not help with deca as it only works on estrogen.

He's using the arimidex to keep the water retention down, not for gyno.

BTW, you dont need to pyramid/taper oxandrolone, if your doing it for other reason ok, but its not needed you could keep the doses at 60mg ED throught.

anabolik: I will start out with 40 mg and if I don't see any results after 2 weeks or so I will up the dosages.

and as I stated I will be adding creatine.

What bothers me is if I still will respond to the anavar the 3rd and 4th time or that the body will get so used to it that I will just be wasting my money.

Does any of the mod/vets have anything to say about this.

I also posted this on anabolix and there I was told that anavar is just as toxic as any other 17aa...is that bullshit or what?

Top Bottom