Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the only advice i will ever give

FBI

when you order 25g pins and you get sent 20g instead, DO NOT USE THEM!!! don't think "i'm tough, its only 9 weeks." send them back. i have to use a hammer to get them in, and it doesn't feel good, i promise. :mad:

im not one to suck it up either, i would send em back too, or order the size i wanted again...................:D

Do you really think that 20 gauge is that bad? 25 gauge is no pain...20 gauge is a pinch that feels good cause you know you're getting better and moving up a notch on the food chain.

Yeah I had remembered the 18 gauges I got with the sust preloads for my first cycle as being "no big deal".

Then I used an 18 gauge yesterday for drawing only, and it was like "How the F** did I ever think sticking myself with one of these was painless". Just looking at it hurt.

I use 22's or 23's for everything. Not too bad but not 20's either, ouch! Send'em back!

too late now, 2 down 7 more to go, but i have 90 more for whoever wants them, cause i'll never use them again.

Top Bottom