Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online suppliers

danbdex

Hi all, been a while since I've used steroids. Around 3 years. I'm 38 not looking for massive boosts and I've done about 10 cycles at various stages in my life. Usually Decca, dbol and tes is where I have most success. I'm looking to do a course of d-lol tablets that's all. Just looking for a supplier as I've lost all my old contacts. If anyone has had any success recently with an online supplier please could you let me know so I can make a bitcoin order. Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section if you are looking for a source man

Hi all, been a while since I've used steroids. Around 3 years. I'm 38 not looking for massive boosts and I've done about 10 cycles at various stages in my life. Usually Decca, dbol and tes is where I have most success. I'm looking to do a course of d-lol tablets that's all. Just looking for a supplier as I've lost all my old contacts. If anyone has had any success recently with an online supplier please could you let me know so I can make a bitcoin order. Thanks in advance

Go with Trevors suggestion

Head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section if you are looking for a source man
Thanks mate, put in a small test order on a UK site hopefully all be well. First time I've heard of evolutionary.org

I was just about to say if your UK look on e roids to. There's a bigger UK choice. If you want to pm me I will tell you the one I use off there. No problems.
Sure I not broke any site rules there. Sorry if I have

Can you delete my above post please. Just seen only 2 posts. Not going give a source details out to a, 2 poster just in case.

Can you delete my above post please. Just seen only 2 posts. Not going give a source details out to a, 2 poster just in case.
Hi mate thanks I'm new but safe just putting my feelers out. Not ordered successfully online with chems other than modafinil which I use regularly. Just sorted my career out now looking to Max my health not enter any competitions other than with myself. Put a small order in on another uk site so hopefully get some good luck there. All the best

eroids are paid posts man. Just head over to evolutionary.org and read the source reviews and approved source section.

It's fine. I have used a couple sites on there. I have my.fav now. There's to many on there to be paid. It's also better for UK users. Evo is more USA based. I have posted reviews.on there. I am not paid. So there's prob 100s more the same as me.
But anyways I found a good source on there. 2 days order to door. Decent prices. ( not as cheap as some sites) but all top stuff. All have preferces

Top Bottom