Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online "Hormone Replacement/GH Clinics" experiences with these?

Rogue47

I've been coming across these online clinics more and more frequently in magazines, online, books, etc... So whats the deal with these places. On one site..you pay for an online consultation, go to one of their sites across the US to get blood taken, and then choose your course of hormone replacement. Obviously these are pretty costly, but how is this possible? On one site it said HRT is indicated for men as young as 25! Are these legit? legal?

The ones I know of are indeed legit, albeit costly. The upside is that you can be 100% legal as well as under the watchful care of a physician. The downside is the cost.

The only way it would be affordable for me is if I could get insurance to pay for it. I would think it would be easier for a man over 40 do make a case to have insurance pick up the tab.

Insurance companies hate to pay for expensive medications. The AAS is cheap except for Oxandrin. The ancillaries plus HGH is costly. Again, insurance companies hate to pay for elective, expensive drugs--so they don't in many cases.

DrJMW said:
Insurance companies hate to pay for expensive medications. The AAS is cheap except for Oxandrin. The ancillaries plus HGH is costly. Again, insurance companies hate to pay for elective, expensive drugs--so they don't in many cases.

Insurance companies will never pay for one of these online HRT clinics so don't hold your breath waiting. Your best bet if you want insurance-paid-test is to establish hypogonadism with an MD and have him write you a script for it. Even then you might have to get clearance from the insurance company, I did. But that was no biggie once I had the blood test showing I was indeed hypogonadal. He'll likely start you out with 200mg/eow and if the he deems it necessary may raise that up to 200mg/ew. Finally just forget about deca and gh getting covered which these clinics can and will provide.

it also depends on what state you live in, a few states outlawed the prescribing of drugs without an actual physical exam by the prescribing physician, be sure and check if your state requires the exam, if so, make sure you want to travel to their nearest longevity clinic BEFORE you pay for the expensive consultation and labwork!

I've got blue cross blue shield and go through a doctor. All orals are covered by insurance. Injectables are not. Based on the prices of some of this stuff (Aromasin, anavar) its still not cheap even after insurance.....

Top Bottom