Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one of you 170lbs

Strongbow

Poosies is the stwroid guru since dylan smelly gymelly packed his shit up and jumped ship to sarmsX? :)

I think the message was pretty clear. Just wondering who the supposed steroid expert was around here these days. I just remember in days past the so called advice givers here were all sickly little fucks who dished out common place bro science bull shit, copy and paste bishes who knew jack shit about how to put together cycles. I was thinking of coming back here to tell the truth about how to really get huge and lay to rest the BS bro science. People want to take your money and sell you half truths. That may not even be an issue here these days because the board seems to have changed very much.

Welcome back I'll be interested in reading your post and your comments.
Good deal broseoh I will certainly be around more. I have always found EF to be good for the shits and giggles and there use to be a lot of damn good bros here. Im not sure where they all went. Looks like the SARMs cimoanies are still pulling the strings on the roid boards. Is lil Dylan still around?

Hope not all he does is kick you off if you disagree with him

Well brother all the boards are driven by sponsors and to some people who have the ability to read cut and paste shit lije they know, a few bottles of shit here and there and avdollar will always trump honest advice and speaking from experience. Ask most steroid board mods a hard question and they revert to bro science and bull shit because its easier than saying I dont know. Hard to sell you shit if they appear to not know what the fuck they talking about. I know there were sime here like that do not know if they are still here.

To be honest bud there seems to be a lot of young lads here that really need good advice and then of course there is poeple pushing their own agenda, but all in all it's a good forum with some good guys and gals on here

I have no doubt bro that there are good bros and broettes left here. And Sarms are real deal they do work so not bashing them either. But the dosages you read about are all bullshit. Just like the tren dosages that you see are mostly shit. With steroids or sarms there is always a minumum effective dose but there is also a point of diminishing returns too. Hope i can help some good bros with that. Advice from a real OG whos done it all from 5 grams a week to Gh and insulin to dnp. Been there done it bro no copy paste bullshit real life

I've got a question for you bud, I'm running a deca cruise at 150mg a week this is the first time I've used deca, so I've injected my delts and butt both the tops of my feel sore for want of a better word, I'm using SIS labs

Top Bottom