Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one of you 170lbs

I've got a question for you bud, I'm running a deca cruise at 150mg a week this is the first time I've used deca, so I've injected my delts and butt both the tops of my feel sore for want of a better word, I'm using SIS labs

You ever used that particular lab before ?

Could be from one of several factors. Could be from the concentration of BA/BB. Solevents can cause irritation. Most pharm grade test has a BA concentration of like 0.9% while some of the better UGL's are like 2.0% and that will cause more soreness. Could be as simple as dull needles like drawing and injecting with the same pin. Injections very sumply cause trauma at the injection site no way aroumd that. I wouldnt worry unless the site becomes red or imflammed. Most all of this is referred to as PIP and if you can narrow down the factors like BA concentrarion and eliminte others like dull needles pin and draw with seprate pins you can probably figure it out.

Thanks bud you certainly know what your talking about I think it's the concentration to there's nothing there that says other wise be lucky pal

one thing i cannot stand on forums is mods who have zero talent for fitness or knowledge who are made mods cause they are friends with the admin or owner. it is worse than watching the NFL draft and all the guru's who are so smart that they are on tv and not actually the ones making the decisions in the war room

they copy/paste and parrot the same shit over and over.

or they are cocky and think they know everything. if you aren't learning everyday something new in fitness you will left behind fast.

the nice thing about EF is we don't have that. everyone is equal here and everyone works together to spread knowledge and help each other

You don't want to be taking the advice of someone who is a twig. Take the advice of people you want to look like.

If you've never really gained a decent amount of mass and retained it while being lean, I'm talking +220 @ 8%bf then you really don't know much about steroids, diet or training more so diet and training the steroids play a small role at the end of the day.

I don't want to comment on any person individually but just because someone doesn't look like a bodybuilder themselves, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't knowledgeable.

Look at the best bodybuilding coaches - chris aceto, hany rhambod etc. Do they look like they workout? Nope. Are they extremely intelligent? Yes.

I am in academia. I am doing my masters in sports nutrition. A lot of my professors don't look like they work out but they are extremely knowledgable about every aspect of diet, training, etc.

You don't want to be taking the advice of someone who is a twig. Take the advice of people you want to look like.

If you've never really gained a decent amount of mass and retained it while being lean, I'm talking +220 @ 8%bf then you really don't know much about steroids, diet or training more so diet and training the steroids play a small role at the end of the day.
I agree but also disagree. you can make arguments for both

you mentioned diet, training, steroids.. but you left out the biggest one of all and that is genetics plays a big role.. if you are only 5 5 how can you be 220 pounds at such a low body fat without abusing the shit out of steroids, HGH, etc? it is just not possible

a 6 footer can easily get those stats for sure. but someone short can be built like a freight train and only 190 pounds. look at Samir Bannout, Mr Olympia winner and was 190 pounds when he won it.

again it is about genetics. not everyone has genetics for bodybuilding.

and on the flip side some guys have great genetics but have zero drive and go nowhere too. look at pro sports as proof. Josh Gordon would have been a HOF WR if he had even half the drive of a Jerry Rice

so both arguments can be made

Look at the best bodybuilding coaches - chris aceto, hany rhambod etc. Do they look like they workout? Nope. Are they extremely intelligent? Yes.

Not disagreeing with you, but these guys also work with some of the most elite and genetically gifted people in the world.

I'm sure they would look great even with bad advice.

But a lot of other gurus out there have been there and done that and some of them are still doing it like John Meadows, George Farah and Dave Palumbo. I'd work with any of these guys over Aceto.

So ur saying this isn't a Bullshit board because I don't have time for the petty shit just want the gear that I order fuck the games.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is about constantly learning because things are always advancing and changing. Just because guys like Arnold looked amazing doesn't mean we should not use an AI with cycles or run a PCT. As times change we need to adapt and continue to learn.

Top Bottom