Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One Year Drug Protocol w/ Blast, Cruise, Blast, SARMS and PCT

EYEWTKAS

Banned
I posted a little while ago about a cycle I planned to run once I got my body fat % a bit lower. The stack consisted of test, tren, primo, and mast. The general consensus was that the cycle was laid out good, but I was not quite ready for it. Because I am just getting back into the game.. and for my goal of recomp that I just really needed something to help preserve LBM.

Well I have read a lot about myostatin recently and how cycles start to stall around the 8 week mark. I could not agree more. So I am thinking about implementing the blast, cruise, blast, pct protocol into my next steroid cycle venture.

Here is what I have drawn up. This just contains the steriods that I plan to use. I left out the ancillies and support supps just to make this look more simple. Tell me what you think

1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
1-10 Tren E 400 mg/week

11-20 Test E 250 mg/week
11-20 MK-2877 25 mg/day
11-20 GW-50156 20 mg/day

21-40 Test E 250 mg/week
21-40 Primo 800 mg/week
31-40 Mast E 600 mg/week

and then a strong PCT and a short SARMS bridge after that.

I see your idea and it's good in theory, but 250 Test/week will still leave you shut down, and I'm sure myostatin will play a role as well. Perhaps your receptors will reset to some degree, but it's theory. Personally I wouldn't attempt this unless I was already on HRT/TRT.

1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
1-10 Tren E 400 mg/week

11-20 Test E 250 mg/week
11-20 MK-2877 25 mg/day
11-20 GW-50156 20 mg/day

21-40 Test E 250 mg/week
21-40 Primo 800 mg/week
31-40 Mast E 600 mg/week

and then a strong PCT and a short SARMS bridge after that.

I think you're on track in accounting for the myostatin issue. I like the concept/structure of what your doing.

I don't tell people how to cycle because without actually being in your shoes, its impossible. So I'll leave the compounds and doses to you.

My only comment would be that for me, it's a little too long (unless you're staying on). I would get burnt out in the 2nd blast. I'm really only good for 8-10 week blasts and then I start to lose focus, dedication and intensity.

For me, I would prefer:
1-8 blast
9-20 cruise
21-28 blast
Followed by a 8 (est) week pct

Top Bottom