Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one would you pick?

CesarSJU

I have the choice of either going with Sustanon or Primo? In your guys' opinion which is the better of the two. As far as strength gain, keeping of muscle after, and side effects.

You will blow up with sust, but some of that will be water weight. Overall though, you will still retain more from sust.

Primo is good shit though. If its your first cycle, why not use primo @ 300mg/wk?

Next time use sust.

Sust: will give you great gains, some sides and you will lose some of your gains

Primo: will give you some gains, minimal or no sides and you will keep most if not all of your gains.

But put them against eachother and you will have greater gains with sust (even with the after-cycle loss)

If you run 400mg primo you'll end up with close to the same gains as 500mg sust after all is said and done. The sides from primo at this doses will be minimal if at all, whereas with the sust you could get none of the sides or all. If you want to bulk pick sust, or if you want that "rock hard" look go for primo. Both are great :)

Well, right now I'm doing a cycle of sust started off taking 250 a wk this week (3rdwk) I'm taking 500 for the next 2 wks. This is my first cycle

Top Bottom