Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One shot of Sust, one shot of NPP...

ryno9000

I started my spring cycle yesterday, and I already feel like a badass! This is my first time with Sust AND NPP AND Masteron (not starting for another few weeks though). Experimental compound cycle, but I already feel it is going to be the SHIIIIIT. I'm also doing it right and got a trainer. At first I thought the split/volume looked weak but its been kicking my ass! So stoked. Sorry, I normally hate threads like this but I couldn't help it. Lift on bros, lift on.

a trainer? every trainer I see is tiny! haha
stop paying him/her money and listen to US!
good luck , and looks like a solid cycle
Hope everything is going well with you bro! new year, new goals and new results!

a trainer? every trainer I see is tiny! haha
stop paying him/her money and listen to US!
good luck , and looks like a solid cycle
Hope everything is going well with you bro! new year, new goals and new results!

Lol! I agree, most trainers are tiny. But this guy is legit, he used to compete and now he trains competition bodybuilders. As much as this place helps, its nice to have some tailored training/nutrition. I'll be sure to keep this board updated!

I agreed. It's nice to see it on the online, but its better to talk to a 'real' person about the fact. As long as he can train some bbers then he must be good. I know some people like that, but for some reason I would rather train using Omega's Trainging! haha
what doses are you running at?

I gotta tell you guys from experience, you CANNOT put a price on a qualified trainer. One of my best friends is an AMAZING trainer and I thank God for all she has taught me.

Yes I said "she"

I gotta tell you guys from experience, you CANNOT put a price on a qualified trainer. One of my best friends is an AMAZING trainer and I thank God for all she has taught me.

Yes I said "she"

+1 how many pros have you seen training without one?

I started my spring cycle yesterday, and I already feel like a badass! This is my first time with Sust AND NPP AND Masteron (not starting for another few weeks though). Experimental compound cycle, but I already feel it is going to be the SHIIIIIT. I'm also doing it right and got a trainer. At first I thought the split/volume looked weak but its been kicking my ass! So stoked. Sorry, I normally hate threads like this but I couldn't help it. Lift on bros, lift on.

i cant wait to try npp

I'm running 10 weeks:

1-10 750mg/sus shot Mon/Wed/Fri
1-6 300mg/NPP shot Mon/Wed/Fri
3-10 300mg/Mast shot Tues/Thurs/Sat

I also have two more injects of EQ that I "bridged" on. I've been on EQ for a long ass time. Since August. Oops.

Top Bottom