Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of the most 3rd class trainer

sisir012

Guys this was a lay out from a my friend trainer my friend did this but after some day blood came out his mouth....what a f....ck..... 100mg dbol for 3month with 250mg deca for 4 week.....no pct currently my friend have no sex drive how can i help him guys

Eat Healthy Think Better

What you can do for him? Shoot him down, and put an end to his sufferings and stupidity for running a steroid cycle in such a wreckless manner!

I guess there is no point in telling just how wrong was his cycle, and how dangerous it was. Just make him run the Perfect PCT protocol, and make sure he uses plenty of N2Guard in order to get his liver recovered from such inmense stress.

3 months of dbol wrecked his liver. i would get him to run blood work.

he definately should have ran a pct here. he can get some relief with a strong T booster like hcgenerate ES.. it will help him

3 months of dbol? WHAT?

Guys 100mg dbol he told me he eat dbol just like a candy without liver gurd

Eat Healthy Think Better

if he really took 100mg of dbol a day for 3 months his liver is shot to hell
Its a minimun steve some guy run dbol for 1year constant without gurd and pct and here india maximun trainer recomond dbol for their student and some time the dbol are expire .....one day i bit a trainer because he recommends dbol only 18yr age guys...

Eat Healthy Think Better

Top Bottom