Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One more newbie cycle

pra23

23 years old, 5'10'', 230 pounds, 2 years training seriously, 5 since I started lifting weighting. Well, I'm planning on doing my first cycle, that is:
- Sustanon: 500 mg/week, during weeks 1-8
- Deca: 400 mg/week, weeks 1-8
- Stanozolol: 40 mg/day, weeks 1-6
- Omifin: 2 tabs/day, weeks 1-10
- Tamoxifen: 2 tabs/day, weeks 1-8
Of course, eating a lot, good supplementation, rest...
What do you think? Opinions, please.
Thanks in advance

For one you wont really need to take nolva the whole time....Move the winny to the end of the cycle...IMO 8 weeks for deca is too short need atleast 12 weeks also extend your test to 12 weeks sust can take 5-6 weeks to really kick in...IMO you really dont need the deca for your first cycle save it for another time....my first I would jump start with like 30mg dbal for 3-4 weeks

No :)

1) Most will say just the sust 500mg/week for 10 weeks will do a body good

2) If you stack the test with some deca, only go with 300mg/week on the deca for your first go-round

3) Winny seems kinda scary to me to be running on a first cycle witht he sides that are possible from it

the nolva and clomid tabs are ??mg/tab?

also why running them both throughout the cycle? Why not toss those out of the way until PCT and run arimidex at .5mg/day

If it were me I'd definitely drop the winny, run .5mg/arimidex EOD or ED depending on how much bloat I notice. Just do the Sust @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks followed with PCT using your omifin (clomid) and tamoxifen (nolva)

Also what is your BF%?

pra23 said:
23 years old, 5'10'', 230 pounds, 2 years training seriously, 5 since I started lifting weighting. Well, I'm planning on doing my first cycle, that is:
- Sustanon: 500 mg/week, during weeks 1-8
- Deca: 400 mg/week, weeks 1-8
- Stanozolol: 40 mg/day, weeks 1-6
- Omifin: 2 tabs/day, weeks 1-10
- Tamoxifen: 2 tabs/day, weeks 1-8
Of course, eating a lot, good supplementation, rest...
What do you think? Opinions, please.
Thanks in advance

You don't need nolvadex for the whole cycle, stick to arimidex ED at .5mgs. why are you running Omifin (clomid) the whole cycle? The same applies here as my nolvadex comment. Overall, your cycle, looks good, sust + deca, can't go wrong.

here is a good article on anti-e differences: read more...

Sorry.Omifin: 50 mg/tabs and Tamoxifen: 10 mg tabs
I run with them throughout the cycle for prevent gyno, testicular atrophy... The man who helped me to plan my cycle suggested me that. But thanks for the opinions, I will tell him that.
I dont know my body fat, but it must be around 10-12 %
Why move the winny at the end of the cycle? I haven't seen that in my "studies".
Thanks again. This is a fantastic forum, maybe the best I've seen. Thanks

i wouldn't run that much for a first cycle.....just stick with test alone and you will see great gains....save the deca and winny for your next cycle...

you move the winny to the end of the cycle to dry out and solidify all your gains....helps take care of the water retention that will occur with the deca and test

Sorry.Omifin: 50 mg/tabs and Tamoxifen: 10 mg tabs
I run with them throughout the cycle for prevent gyno, testicular atrophy... The man who helped me to plan my cycle suggested me that. But thanks for the opinions, I will tell him that.
I dont know my body fat, but it must be around 10-12 %
Why move the winny at the end of the cycle? I haven't seen that in my "studies".
Thanks again. This is a fantastic forum, maybe the best I've seen. Thanks
Today 12:01 PM

Bro if you havent seen this than you need to do more research...clomid and nolva at the end unless there are signs of gyno...then start nolva...winny at the end is very common bro

Way too much gear for a first cycle imo. I would use test only and less than 500mg per week. But at 5'10'' and 230 with 2 years of training that can't be all muscle . A really jacked up natural dude is prolly more like 195 at 5'10''. I would get the bf down to 12% max if I was you. Otherwise you are gonna wind up looking like a blob. Good luck.

I'm just goin to redo the cycle for him:

week 1-10:
250mgs sust per week
300mgs deca per week
.25mgs arimidex ED

keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno

PCT 4 weeks
If you're worried about testicular atrophy, run 500IUs of HCG for 10 days.
week 1: .25mgs arimidex EOD
week 1-2: 40mgs nolvadex ED
week 3-4: 20mgs nolvadex ED

Top Bottom