Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One leg no problem the other FUCKED!

bobbybravo

So I pinned my right quad and everything was fine, I didnt understand why everyone says pinning quads are debilitating, well I pinned my left quad and it bothered me after, next day was ok just a bad pip couldn't lift my leg to high, but now omg I've been bed ridden, hurts like a mother fucker when it flexes and stretchs or even hurts just to lay there. I usually pin delts and glutes and never anything like this. Anyways I have a bit of a fever, I dont know if its just because its irrated and shit but I just said fuck it, just in case its infected or something.

So I pinned my right quad and everything was fine, I didnt understand why everyone says pinning quads are debilitating, well I pinned my left quad and it bothered me after, next day was ok just a bad pip couldn't lift my leg to high, but now omg I've been bed ridden, hurts like a mother fucker when it flexes and stretchs or even hurts just to lay there. I usually pin delts and glutes and never anything like this. Anyways I have a bit of a fever, I dont know if its just because its irrated and shit but I just said fuck it, just in case its infected or something.

What do you mean you just said fuck it? Fuck it and what then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd avoid pinning that quad (or at least that spot on it) in the future.

This happens to everyone a few times at least in this lifestyle. It’s nothing to be concerned about. Ice it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom