Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One Of Are Iron Brothers Is Dead!

THE BOUNCER

About 3 weeks ago, one of my lifting buddies was on his way home from a party. It was about 1-2am. He was traveling about 50mph, and he fell asleep behind the wheel. He hit a telephone poll dead on. They said by the time the air bag deployed, he was already up over the wheel. He was in a comma for 2 weeks on life support. The third week they actually took him of life support and he was doing much better. Then 2 days later his heart stopped and the doctors could not revive him. I can't beleve this shit, I had just talked to him the day before. Just remember bro's, life can be over just like that. Don't take anything for granted.

my god....that sucks....sorry to hear it bro....something like this....really makes you appreciate life and what we have:(

:( - my condolences. just shows ya that we never know when its our time to go - better to alwys be ready.

my prayers are with him bro...may he rest in peace. my respects for his family...may God help them through this dificult time as well as you brother.

Top Bottom