Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one cycle to another transition question

W

WARBIRDWS6

Ok this is what i am in the middle of now:
Sust250/EQ200 m/w/f wk 1-10
dbol 50mg ED wk 1-5
anadrol 25mg ED wk 1-5
arimidex 1/2 tab ED wk 1-5
proviron 25 mg wk 1-5, 50mg wk 6-13
fina 10 pellets ed (~60mg) wk 6-13

i am going to run the fina for three weeks extra on into one month of clomid then do this:

GH, 2 iu ED.... 5 on/2 off for 6 months
T3 25mcg ED 6 months
500mg Test once EW 6 months (with break in there somewhere, maybe, lol)
Proviron 25-50mg ED 6 months

question is this.....should i bother with time off and clomid or just jump right into this next cycle? or should i start the GH when i start the clomid, or at some earlier time? or just do as i stated above? any other questions? no, ok. thats it.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
Ok this is what i am in the middle of now:
Sust250/EQ200 m/w/f wk 1-10
dbol 50mg ED wk 1-5
anadrol 25mg ED wk 1-5
arimidex 1/2 tab ED wk 1-5
proviron 25 mg wk 1-5, 50mg wk 6-13
fina 10 pellets ed (~60mg) wk 6-13

i am going to run the fina for three weeks extra on into one month of clomid then do this:

GH, 2 iu ED.... 5 on/2 off for 6 months
T3 25mcg ED 6 months
500mg Test once EW 6 months (with break in there somewhere, maybe, lol)
Proviron 25-50mg ED 6 months

question is this.....should i bother with time off and clomid or just jump right into this next cycle? or should i start the GH when i start the clomid, or at some earlier time? or just do as i stated above? any other questions? no, ok. thats it.

1. T3 at 25mg, hmm, expect muscleloss and not just muscleloss but expect to lose mostly everything from your cycle. Most cycle horror stories that I listen is when t3 is run at post cycle. T3 will burn muscle and post cycle is the worse time of all. Also t3 for longer than 6weeks is asking for it. Many said that it will permanetely shut your tyroid down, even if it is false ... why risk it? 6months is overkill on cytomel.

2. 500mg test every 6months?????? What's the point? Just one shot will shut you down then you will remain shut for a long time. This is a horrible idea, don't see any point to it at all. If you were planning on bridging then bridge with primo not test.

3. Proviron for 6months? That can't be good.

4. If you are running the gh for just fatloss, than I would just do 2-3iu/day. I never tried it myself, but Zyg and many bros suggest a lower dose for fatloss.

-sk

wow

i dont post here much cause i get my answers from the questions u guys ask, but i got to say put the juice down dude. you sound like u have no idea of how to stack or even put together a decent cycle. stick with one or 2 different things like test and the dbol or aboms or just test and tren, but for gods sake dont eat those pellets, there not even desigened to be eaten, and your gains will suck. thats all i want to say. someone else help this dude out.
also who even knows of what kind of side effects u could get from eating them?only god knows buddie

Re: wow

maxes21 said:
i dont post here much cause i get my answers from the questions u guys ask, but i got to say put the juice down dude. you sound like u have no idea of how to stack or even put together a decent cycle. stick with one or 2 different things like test and the dbol or aboms or just test and tren, but for gods sake dont eat those pellets, there not even desigened to be eaten, and your gains will suck. thats all i want to say. someone else help this dude out.
also who even knows of what kind of side effects u could get from eating them?only god knows buddie

Although I can agree with some of what you say, oral administration of tren has lately been successful with many people. I would still inject for maximal growth though.

-sk

ITS BEEN a long time since ive been here and just hearing that its a shock, is the tren brokendown in the body just like 17aa's are??

Um.... Bro, that is not a cycle. What you are embarking on is HRT. I'm not telling you whether to do it or not since you're mind is most likely already made up.

Exactly how long do you plan on waiting after the cessation of your current cycle to begin the next one?

Also, I concur with the comment on the T3. Its a waste IMO.

Test at 500mg for six months isn't insane, but getting the boys started up again after that may prove tricky

Proviron for 6 months should not be a problem at all providing you care for both your hairline and prostate. There have been studies documenting its use for year long periods.

in his post is says 500mg test ""EW"" for 6 months so im guessing that is 500mg everyweek, which sounds pritty good.

Ok, so lawnsaver and ironfist are idiots. since they suggested this cycle afte i noted i was going to use gh. i will inform them they are idiots. and T3 is necessary with GH, but you guys wouldnt' know that i assume because you are calling long time vets with ten times more experience than you idiots. why i ask questions on EF is beyond me. test at 500mg for 6 months with a break and GH at 2 iu a day 5 on 2 off 6 mtnths for fat loss is idiotic. do you guys EVER say anything is a good idea. i think y'all are the ones who need to put down the juice since you are talking out your ass. but thanks for the NON-help as usual. FUCKEN-A!!!

Top Bottom