Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one cycle to another transition question

I have a couple of questions:

1. Have you had any bloodwork done?

If not, you should do that ASAP. There's no telling what them damn fina pellets are doing to your ass.

2. Why the hell are you eating the fina pellets? For gods sake get a friggin implant gun. Seriously though, you're poking your ass 3 times a week but you're eating your fina pellets? If you got money for GH then surely you can afford a kit for your fina.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: one cycle to another transition question

WARBIRDWS6 said:

in #1 you say WRONG to T3 for six months at low dose (12.5-25mcg) yet in #2 you say since the test is present then run the T3...if you could make up your mind it would be appreciated on this one here. and in #4 your saying nix the test and the T3 and just use GH to get the same fat loss? even if i lower calories, as well as perhaps want to throw on a little muscle in the meanwhile? i mean really, 6 months of fat loss only isn't all that appealing....but if it gets the job done i will do it. everyone wants to put on some muscle while losing fat with GH though as far as i have seen.

I said it's allright to run t3 if you have test in there BUT NOT FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS. Most you should go on t3 is 6weeks. If you do go for 6months run 12.5mcg, which is still not advisable.

-sk

I dont believe anyone has ever posted a definitive answer as to whether too much T-3 will lead to thyroid shut down. As far as Ive read it wont if used properly and cycled down, no matter how long your on. But, if someone could post about someone getting fucked up from T-3 it would be helpful. Actually, I believe another board was offering money for anyone with proof that it would lead to thyroid shut down................galaxy

galaxy said:
I dont believe anyone has ever posted a definitive answer as to whether too much T-3 will lead to thyroid shut down. As far as Ive read it wont if used properly and cycled down, no matter how long your on. But, if someone could post about someone getting fucked up from T-3 it would be helpful. Actually, I believe another board was offering money for anyone with proof that it would lead to thyroid shut down................galaxy

You're right, it's most likely a myth and i'll be the first one to say this ... BUT 6months???

-sk

Yeah seems like a bit much for something unknown, but then again the shits cheap as hell, so being T-3 dependent wont hurt the wallet...........galaxy

galaxy said:
so being T-3 dependent wont hurt the wallet

That's like when a friend of mine takes birth control pills daily so she doesn't have her period and tells me she hasn't had it in months. She tells me worse thing that can happen is she will never have kids and she doesn't really care about that, oh yea she is 16. :rolleyes:

-sk

Sound like your friend has some issues going on down there. She should still be having her period, it should just be lighter. She should also see a Doctor asap..............galaxy

galaxy said:
Sound like your friend has some issues going on down there. She should still be having her period, it should just be lighter. She should also see a Doctor asap..............galaxy

I told her that, but she won't listen. She just says "i'll probably just be hooked on them for life or something like that." You can see why I don't like that approach with t3 for life, it isn't the price that's the issue but your health.

-sk

Top Bottom